Over the last couple of months you have been given some nutrition and lifestyle tips to help your with your body transformation process. If we put some of the more important tips together with the hope that you are following each of these tips, here is what a typical day should look like for you:
- Protein with every meal or snack. Each time you eat you should be including some source of protein.
- At least one fruit or vegetable with every meal or snack. You should be aiming to get in 7-10 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, preferably more vegetables.
- Eliminate calorie-containing beverages. Drink a boatload of water and up to 2-3 cups of green tea each day.
- Watch your carbs. Starchy carbs are allowed only at breakfast or in the post-workout window. All other carbs should come from fruits or vegetables.
- Take your supplements. Suggested supplements to take are fish oil, a multivitamin and vitamin D. If you are not getting in enough vegetables or protein add a greens supplement and protein powder to your list.
- Get Compliant. Adhere to each of these strategies 80-90% of the time in order to achieve your best results