….ways to hold on to body fat.
- Do lots of steady state cardio at a fairly low intensity, preferably 45-60 minutes worth.
- Use a low weight, high rep “strength” program. If there are some neoprene dumbbells around, use them.
- Follow a high carb, low fat diet. Keep your protein intake fairly low.
- Try to skip breakfast a majority of the time. If you do eat breakfast, go with a giant bowl of cereal.
- Make sure your liquid intake consists of nothing but alcohol, juices, Gatorade and diet soda.