….ways to shed that extra layer of body fat that was built up over the winter.
1. Increase your protein intake. You should be having protein at every meal and aiming for at least 1g of protein per pound of body weight.
2. Cut back on the carbs. Your total carb intake should be no more than 40% of your total calorie intake.
3. Do not go longer than 3 hours between meals or feedings. Keep that metabolism stoked!!
4. Aim for 4-5 hours of high intensity exercise per week. This includes strength training and interval workouts.
5. Supplement with fish oil at every meal.
Apply these principles on a consistent basis and watch that fat melt away.