I know what happens. You have a trainer write up a training program for you. You take it home or get an email with a nice looking Excel spreadsheet with a list of all your exercises, sets, reps and rest periods. You look at the first exercise and ask yourself, “What the hell is a rear root elevated split squat?”. You pass on that one and go to the next exercise, “Alternating dumbbell bench press? How am I supposed to do that?”. I know this happens. I know this happens with my own clients no matter how many times I repeat the name of an exercise or describe the movement pattern.
- A month of workouts laid out for you with progressions from one workout to the next.
- Variability between workouts so that you’re not repeating the same workout over and over again.
- The ability to track your workout so that we can check in and see the progress being made
- A detailed plan of exercises, sets, reps, suggested stretches, etc. all geared to each individual. No cookie cutter workouts.
- Access to a nutrition tracker so that you and we can see if your nutrition is supporting your exercise program.