……things I wish people would be doing more often in the gym:
- Less cardio and more strength training for weight loss purposes.
- More single leg training (lunges, step ups and split squats for example).
- Warming up properly through dynamic flexibility/joint mobility type of routines.
- Working through a full range of motion with each exercise. Either that or people are employing partial rep training techniques that I’m not aware of.
- More foam rolling or other types of self myofascial rolling techniques. The density of your tissues is just as important as the length of the tissues.